The World O' Crap Archive

Welcome to the Collected World O' Crap, a comprehensive library of posts from the original Salon Blog, and our successor site, world-o-crap.com (2006 to 2010).

Current posts can be found here.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Bill’s Corner

My head hurts, so I thought I’d turn the podium over to Bill O’Reilly.  So, here are a few words from Bill about how Fox News is under assault.
===================
There is a chance that before this presidential election year is over, somebody is going to get hurt. Knowing that partisan hostility is boiling over in America, the Secret Service is tense because the candidates are exposed when they campaign in public. Hatred is definitely in the air, and the media is partially to blame
You want to be your own country? Go right ahead. And if Al Qaeda comes in here and blows you up, we’re not going to do anything about it.
The enormous success of the Fox News Channel has created a bitterness unprecedented in the American press. … So it comes as no surprise that Fox News, which gives equal time to conservative thought, is despised by many in the liberal press. Not surprisingly, that hostility has now carried over into the political arena.
I just wish Katrina had only hit the United Nations building, nothing else, just had flooded them out, and I wouldn’t have rescued them.
The reason the Democratic candidates boycotted Fox News was that the far-left Internet crazies told them to do it. Websites like the Daily Kos and Media Matters, which spit out anti-conservative hatred everyday, made it clear to the Democrats that anyone dealing with Fox would be punished.
If you cross Fox News Channel, it’s not just me, it’s Roger Ailes who will go after you. I’m the street guy out front making loud noises about the issues, but Ailes operates behind the scenes, strategizes and makes things happen so that one day BAM! The person gets what’s coming to them but never sees it coming.
Anyway, I saw the anti-Fox hatred firsthand when I traveled to New Hampshire last week.
I’ll tell you what. I’ve been in combat. I’ve seen it, I’ve been close to it.
Fox News vehicles have been vandalized, FNC correspondents cursed, and all Fox News personnel are cautious.
Now it’s so bad that I spend an enormous amount of money protecting myself against evil.
And then I would take the other hand with the falafel thing and I’d just put it on your p***y . . . 
 ==============
 Okay, I think that’s enough from Bill.  Good night, everybody!

Posted by s.z. on Tuesday, January 15th, 2008 at 1:36 am.

7 Responses to “Bill’s Corner”

that dude’s full of himself, isn’t he? street fighter, my ass.
Go check out Olbermann’s show from last night. As always, he hands Bill his hat while stealing his lunch, and then spends a minute or two taking Ailes down a peg.
“…Fox News, which gives equal time to conservative thought…”
First of all, isn’t “conservative thought” an oxymoron?
And, more to the point, I noticed that he said it gives equal time to conservative “thought”, but doesn’t mention any other kind. Equal time to conservatives only… That sounds about right.
bill o — so much fodder we might not ever need those writers again
From Billo’s column (the non-s.z.-improved version):
Anyway, I saw the anti-Fox hatred firsthand when I traveled to New Hampshire last week. Fox News vehicles have been vandalized, FNC correspondents cursed, and all Fox News personnel are cautious. Although the far-left nuts are generally the problem, some supporters of Congressman Ron Paul are also out of control.
At a campaign rally for Barack Obama, one of his staffers attempted to block a Fox News camera from photographing the Senator. This was a blatant assault on press freedom, and I had to remove the man from in front of the camera. You may have seen the pictures on TV.In the subsequent coverage of the story, not one media outlet criticized the Obama staffer—not one. Had he interfered with a CBS News crew, I believe the story would have been reported quite differently.
Heh, revise history much, Billy Bob?
Also, why can I comment in FireFox without problems, but not in Opera? Damn you, ‘vagina’-chanting feminazi womb-baby killers global, damn you to Heck!
What a wonderful thing to see Fox News finally getting its due, I’m glad Bill-O was kind enough to share the good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment