The World O' Crap Archive

Welcome to the Collected World O' Crap, a comprehensive library of posts from the original Salon Blog, and our successor site, world-o-crap.com (2006 to 2010).

Current posts can be found here.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

This Interspecies Sex Brought To You By David Broder

And the wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.”

And the parakeet shall ear-hump the cat.  Bi-partisanship takes a giant leap forward, overshoots wildly, and winds up dazed and confused in a live sex show at a Tijuana petting zoo.

Click here.

Anyone watching this, stick around to the end. It’s only moderately amusing at first. Then, the boid really starts going to town on the katz’s ear. It’s cloacular!
I laughed. I cried. I sharted.
A-hah! I *knew* there were other Hoffmania readers here!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent, Scott!
wa sit this lady’s bird??
http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/SavageLove?oid=17468
so when does he get to the Holy HandGrenade of Antioch bit?
“And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals…”
What’s the deal with posting once a week? I’m easily bored, and I’m about to take this off my favorites list if things don’t start happening!
I appreciate that everybody’s got problems, but please, explain them, or post, for crying out loud. I need the fix. This can not stand. I have not yet begun to fight. Mission accomplished. A Ford truck made of wood chips. See what you’re doing to me? Post, or my cat gets brushed, twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment