The World O' Crap Archive

Welcome to the Collected World O' Crap, a comprehensive library of posts from the original Salon Blog, and our successor site, world-o-crap.com (2006 to 2010).

Current posts can be found here.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy (Early) Birthday, Anntichrist Coulter!

Here’s wishing you many happy returns of the day, and a happy return from the hospital. Take care of yourself, AC, because the world would definitely be a worse place without you.
As for the rest of you, we suggest that besides wishing our little AC a great day, you also check out her blog, Mark Of The Beast – we hear she’s got some kick-ass guest bloggers filling in for her while she’s out of commission.
Oh, and AC, since you are in pain, we didn’t want to inflict a photo of Ann Coulter on you this year. So, instead, here’s the latest offering from Don Wildmon’s AFA — it’s a pin featuring a photo of some kind of a faceless goblin holding a snowball wrapped in a sack.

But here’s how the AFA describes it:
Make a statement as you shop this Christmas. Proudly wear this button to let store clerks and managers know that instead of “Happy Holidays” you say, “Merry Christmas, it’s worth saying.”
Get some for your family, your friends or for every member of your church.
That should put those damned store clerks in their place — especially if you stab them with it if they give you the wrong holiday greeting!
So, buy several dozen of these lovely pins and give them to everyone who is expecting a present or tip from you during this gift-giving season — I know they’ll show you just what they think of your thoughtfulness!

19 Responses to “Happy (Early) Birthday, AnntiChrist Coulter!”

Get well quick, Annti.
Nice to see that the War on the War on Xmas, like its sacred namesake, just gets earlier and more commercialized every year, ain’t it? And in that spirit I have a few button ideas of my own:
• Tantric Goddess. Kindly wish me a Happy Orgasm. Or Twelve.
• Okay, so you’re superstitious. It doesn’t mean you get to cut in line.
• Service personnel: Remember, Christians are the worst holiday tippers!
• You can dispense with the greeting altogether if you’ll just ring up my purchase accurately, bag it, and let me get the hell out of here.
• Oh? Well then, Happy Fucking Easter, too, while we’re at it.
happy biffday, Annti. remember Paulie Walnuts in that card i sent: ‘if you don’t get well soon, i’ll fuckin’ whack you.’
Happy birthday, Annti, and get well soon. If someone gives me your address, I’ll send you some origami cranes.
Happy birthday and a swift and painless (or plentifully medicated) recovery, to the Queen of Obscene Free Verse Invective.
Awwwwww, y’allllllll… You’re gonna make me get all weepy and snotty and red-eyed…
And S.Z., darlin’ heart, I will treasure that pin forever, ’cause it’ll be permanently attached to that scumsucking maggot Wildmon’s flaccid old ASS if I ever get back up by Nawth Mizzippi…
Scott… Queen of Obscene Free Verse Invective — you KNOW that I’m going to steal that if I ever get a book published… It’ll make a helluva T-shirt, too…
Doghouse, I love every one of those slogans and may be stealing those, too, at some point.
Rimone, m’dear, yes, you are far more fearsome and skeery than Paulie Walnuts could ever be… So if you gotta whack somebody, I hope that it’s in a nice way and that he really appreciates it!
And D. — that is so sweet. Holler at S.Z., she’ll prolly hook you up, ’cause I sure as hell ain’t gonna leave it in the comments… Granted, there haven’t been any DECENT trolls around in ages, but you never know, the throwback republicunts may have a renaissance at some point…
Thank you all, and know that I’ll be thinking of y’all tomorrow… especially if any of those doctors get uppity… heh.
Doghouse: That’s a great point about the commericalization on the WoC. God, they’ve used Happy Holidays for decades and they never bitched about it before. And they say that Liberals are the crybabies.
“I was with her when she died.” It’s worth saying–worth free airfare from anywhere on the planet to Boulder CO with free shrimp and champagne.
Happy Birthday, AC.
Don’t know if I copied this link correctly or not, but…if I did, I hope it’s worth the wait.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ISBOkGoE68
(It’s the thought that counts. :) )
well, okay, so maybe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ISB0kGoE68
Hopefully I got it right this time.
Aw, Annti.
Happy whatever-it-is-that-you’re-celebrating and please get past whatever it is you’re not well from, because we miss you.
S.Z., I can\’t find your address anywhere here, which probably owes to the headache meds, but there ya go. If you could send me Annti\’s snail mail to hdsidhe – at – gmail.com, I\’d be grateful. (If you or anyone else want to trust me with yours, too, I\’ll send you some cranes as well. I\’ve got a box of around six thousand of them and always fold faster than I find takers.)
Also, AC, for your b’day, this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM7MR5_v47w
and this…(but I couldn’t tell whether you were being sincere or sarcastic when expressing a fondness for this show. So if it’s the latter, I apologize for being clueless.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_A85jRPwdg
Happy Birthday and may all go well tomorrow.
Well, happy Birthday (as much as the circumstances allow), Annti. Best wishes on your unfortunately-scheduled surgery. Would that people took their jobs seriously and realized that getting those “tiny details” wrong can seriously impact somebody’s life, e.g. your bank guy, or the person who got your prescription wrong.
Happy B-day to my favorite tow truck driver.
I’ll send you a big bowl of chicken soup in a Stamos-shaped bowl.
I left you something special duct taped to the porch. Make sure to feed it.
Oh, and is it just me, or does that “snowflake baby Jeebus” on that button pretty much resemble a sperm cell? Coincidence? I think not!
The AFA writes: Make a statement as you shop this Christmas. Proudly wear this button to let store clerks and managers know that instead of “Happy Holidays” you say, “Merry Christmas, it’s worth saying.”
Yes, pin a self-righteous demand to your lapel. In the same spirit, I’m gonna have one made that says “Attend Me, Sales Monkey.”
Happy Birthday, Annti, and please stop cursing at the hospital staff, they’re doing the best they can.
Yikes.
Just a suggestion, Scott and Sherri: With DSidhe’s permission, you might wanna do her a favor by pulling the comment containing her email address. If left up, it’ll provide endless grist for email address harvesting web bots and dear D will soon find herself with staggering amounts of spam.
Yes, more than you get now, D; much, much more.
Couldn’t tell what that green glyph on the button was at first: it most strongly resembled a cartoon frog whose features were contorted with anger. (Sort of like its wearer, I’d wager…)
Well, I’m off to do my errands now, and if nobody wishes me a happy Sukkot, I’ll kick them where it hurts. Fair’s fair.
That particular email address is already everywhere, including blog comments, my pages, and my relatives with their massive, massive forward chains. I get piles of spam, and gmail stuffs it in a different folder and I don’t even look at it.
But thank you for the thought, Chris. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment