The World O' Crap Archive

Welcome to the Collected World O' Crap, a comprehensive library of posts from the original Salon Blog, and our successor site, world-o-crap.com (2006 to 2010).

Current posts can be found here.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

I Am Not A Peep. I Never Have Been A Peep. I Love My Chocolate Bunny

Here’s our favorite from the Washington Post’s Peep Diorama contest: Wide Stance Peeps…
Click Here for the rest of the entries.
AddThis

8 Responses to “I Am Not A Peep. I Never Have Been A Peep. I Love My Chocolate Bunny”

Best post title evah! Good work Scott!
You chose my favorite!
Thankfully, someone has entirely too much time on their hands- now to clean the coffee off the monitor…
Evil! Deliciously eeeee-vil!
I have to vote for “the peep set me up”. It is a major event in recent DC history
that was great!
Where’s “The Batman”? If not a review, maybe a Peeps Batman?
My apologies for being tardy with the latest chapter. The Batman Returns Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment