The World O' Crap Archive

Welcome to the Collected World O' Crap, a comprehensive library of posts from the original Salon Blog, and our successor site, world-o-crap.com (2006 to 2010).

Current posts can be found here.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Post-Friday Beast Blogging: Please Tell Him I’m Not Speaking To Him Edition


“All I said was you could paint a white stripe down your back and Imight get into a skunk costume and speak in a French accent, and thenpossibly chase you around the entertainment center while making kissy sounds like Charles Boyer, but fine! Forget it!
That’s what I get for putting that woman up on a pedestal…”
Posted by scott on Saturday, April 19th, 2008 at 6:21 pm.

One Response to “Post-Friday Beast Blogging: Please Tell Him I’m Not Speaking To Him Edition”

They’re beautiful. Pet them for me? If I hug Iala anymore, she’s going to go batshit on me, I think. She’s a lap cat, but there are, it seems, limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment