The World O' Crap Archive

Welcome to the Collected World O' Crap, a comprehensive library of posts from the original Salon Blog, and our successor site, world-o-crap.com (2006 to 2010).

Current posts can be found here.

Friday, January 28, 2011

June 28, 2006 by scott


In going through my Coulter material I came across s.z.’s first published piece on Ann, a story about the pundit’s upcoming children’s book (years before The O’Reilly Factor for Kids) that appeared in Salon.  We never linked to it from W’oC, since s.z. was still under deep cover, so for those who may have missed it, please enjoy “R is for Rabid”
AddThis

4 Responses to “Flashback”

Ah yes, a wave of nostalgia sweeps over me when I re-read that. Unlike the wave of nausea that weeps over me when reading the real Coulter.
It weeps over me, too. I totally understand!
speaking of the good old days, are the old Salon/0002874 posts going to migrate over here so we can revisit the glory days of Family Circle and regrettable food, among others?
speaking of the good old days, are the old Salon/0002874 posts going to migrate over here so we can revisit the glory days of Family Circle and regrettable food, among others?
Regrettable food? Wow, you ARE an early adopter. But I have to agree…I do miss The Freudian reviews of Family Circus.
We’re going to try to move the archives, but Radio Land is very odd–the whole site is actually kept on your computer, not on their server–so we’re still trying to figure out how to manage the migration.
Anybody with any expertise on the subject is welcome to talk to us like children as they explain the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment