The World O' Crap Archive

Welcome to the Collected World O' Crap, a comprehensive library of posts from the original Salon Blog, and our successor site, world-o-crap.com (2006 to 2010).

Current posts can be found here.

Friday, August 19, 2011

George W. Bush and Anna Nichole Smith: Separated At Birth?

I’m reminded of this because for the thirty-forty seconds of Wednesday’s press conference I could stomach I was thinking, “These people asking the questions are employed by the same people who think I’m fascinated by all things Dead Anna Nicole! And they’re the same people who tried to tell me that the spastic megalomaniac at the podium is someone I’d Like To Have A Beer With.
Must read words o’ wisdom from Mr. Riley.

Well said, DHR.
Hell, these are the same people who want to have a beer with a former alcoholic.
FORMER?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment