The World O' Crap Archive

Welcome to the Collected World O' Crap, a comprehensive library of posts from the original Salon Blog, and our successor site, world-o-crap.com (2006 to 2010).

Current posts can be found here.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

What A Country!

Good news (for people I owe money to)!  I’m currently in negotiations with Roger L. Simon to leave World o’ Crap and go to work forPajamas Media as either a brain surgeon or an astronaut.  At the moment I’m leaning toward the brain surgeon job, partly because s.z. is an astronaut, and I signed a No Compete clause when she hired me, and partly because I really don’t like Tang.  I mean, no matter how much you stir it, it still tastes grainy, and I understand that’s not a problem with the brain.

Posted by scott on January 8th, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment