The World O' Crap Archive

Welcome to the Collected World O' Crap, a comprehensive library of posts from the original Salon Blog, and our successor site, world-o-crap.com (2006 to 2010).

Current posts can be found here.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Post-Friday Beast Blogging: The “Benefits of Seniority” Edition

We’ve had Moondoggie for a bit over two years now, but he’s still the new meat, still a trifle insecure, and not above making the occasional effort to be a stimulating companion in our postprandial discussion salon.
Moondoggers.jpg
Whereas Riley has tenure, and clearly isn’t sweating the results of her annual review:
WhatsYourDeal.jpg
“Yeah…?  What’s your deal?

Posted by scott on Saturday, August 22nd, 2009 at 1:41 pm.

7 Responses to “Post-Friday Beast Blogging: The “Benefits of Seniority” Edition”

I’m sure I’m not the only person who sat up a little straighter on the couch and said, “Hey, I think that cat just winked at me.”
I thought it was a particularly disturbing stereoscopic image.
Our junior cat locked the Elder in the shower yesterday. I heard lots or meowing and went to the bathroom to investigate. There was the old lady “Peanut” sitting in the shower stall glaring at junior kitty “Chester”. I opened the shower door, but she refused to exit till I carried Chester to another room. Then she hid under the bed and hissed whenever she saw junior. Cats!
PS: Chester was the one meowing. I think he was taunting Peanut. He looked pretty amused.
I’m still apologizing to my two crabby old men for taking in Agnes DeMitten. Although she torments them relentlessly, I couldn’t let her freeze to death.
Union shop, Scott?
Agnes DeMitten.
Oh, man [laughing] very good, Toni. I had a kitty briefly a couple of years ago– just a stray wandered in and then away again after a couple months. I named her Thea Von Hairball:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment