The World O' Crap Archive

Welcome to the Collected World O' Crap, a comprehensive library of posts from the original Salon Blog, and our successor site, world-o-crap.com (2006 to 2010).

Current posts can be found here.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Marq!

Marq, the place just wouldn’t be the same without you (and by that, I mean that it would be WORSE, and definitely less fun).  Here’s wishing you a year free of hospitalization, Bush blunders, and “sexy” Ann Coulter photos.
Anyway, in honor of your special day, here’s a blurry greeting from Tonto, Tarzan, and Frankenstein, and a link to the the Lost Ending To “It’s A Wonderful Life (a movie which I have a feeling I’ll be watching this weekend . . .)
AddThis

10 Responses to “Happy Birthday, Marq!”


Happy birthday, Marq! And no Ann Coulter photo! (We always knew S.Z. liked you best. *furtively glancing at picture* Mmmmmmmm….)
A belated Happy Birthday.
man, even s.z. is combining your birthday with the war on Xmas. at least it wasn’t a pic of Bill o’Falafel.
Well, heaven forfend that! Thank yew very much, one and all. I’m feeling nearly OK, which is a great improvement from yesterday, when I was fairly weak.
When I am allegedly “funny” around here, it’s a reflection on all you nice folk, due to my Zellig-like mimic abilities. Similarly, when I’m not funny, it’s all your fault. Be funnier, damnit! wear funny hats! Make faces! ;)
Merry New Year and Happy CHRISTmas everyone… especially the New Year trolls!
Happy Birthday Marq! I like all your comments, funny or not. So there!
Happy B-day, darlin’ Marq… And I hope that you’re feeling better, even though I never could quite figure out what the ailment/injury was, I’m glad that you’re coming out the other side of it.
And don’t you go blamin’ US for making you have not-funny moments, pumpkin — you contribute every bit as much to the gestalt of WO’C, so if you’re not throwing your personal weight of stones into the stone soup, then that’s on YOU, bunny-boy.
So get to hoppin’ and make me laugh, dammit!
XOXOXO
Annti
Happy birthday, Marq!
OK, Annti, in the final hour of my birthday ’06, a re-gifted* joke:
Once upon a time, there were two Chinamen. Now look at all of ‘em!
[rimshot]
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*stolen.
A Belated Happy Birthday, Marq. Sorry it be late, but I was out of my house for most of the day and didn’t get to my computer to post this till now. :)
Ohhhhhhh, Maarrrrrrrrrrrq…. Darlin’, I had no idea that you were THAT ill… Tsk, tsk, tsk…
(heh heh heh…)
Don’t make me get the hook, you Shecky Greene mofo…
(I’d do the demonic winking emoticon here, but they keep turning into fucking SMILEY FACES, and they don’t have a satanic SMILEY.)

No comments:

Post a Comment