The World O' Crap Archive

Welcome to the Collected World O' Crap, a comprehensive library of posts from the original Salon Blog, and our successor site, world-o-crap.com (2006 to 2010).

Current posts can be found here.

Friday, May 20, 2011

World O’Crap Is Made Possible By A Grant From the Mobil Corporation, And Viewers Like You

A number of you have been kind enough to request a means of contributing to s.z.’s All Creatures Great and Small Rescue Menagerie and Semi-Feral Flophouse, so we’ve placed a Paypal button on the top right, er, left, just above the Amazon link.

Thanks to maryc for figuring out how to do that, and thanks to everyone for your generous offers of support.
AddThis

8 Responses to “World O’Crap Is Made Possible By A Grant From the Mobil Corporation, And Viewers Like You”



no, no, your OTHER right…
Sweet! How do I get supported by Mobil Corporation?
Sweet! How do I get supported by Mobil Corporation?
Being a badly animated Edward Gorey drawing helps.
Well it’s about time. And good on Annti for inspiring you to do it…now the pets can have a Christmas too!
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
I have to get up early in the morning to take a girl to the health unit (long story), but soon as I get back online, I’ll put a direct link to your PayPal button on my blog!!!
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
And I know that Sheri’s furry chirren will love the hell out of you for helping, Scott.
Love y’all & all that y’all do,
Annti
Ohhhhhh, I LOVE “The Gashlycrumb Tinies,” by Edward Gorey!! One of my family favorites!! (In fact, there’s a copy in the guest loo right here at Casa Biscuitbarrel, for when you folks drop by…)
My only problem with that book is that all three of my sons adored it, couldn’t get enough of it, took it to preschool with them… subjecting their mother to high-handed comments about my parenting skills.
Mrs. TB – I’m so glad to hear someone else publicly declare their love for the tinies – people give me the strangest looks!
Gorey Rocks!
Damned bears again… Where’s Colbert when you need him?

No comments:

Post a Comment