The World O' Crap Archive

Welcome to the Collected World O' Crap, a comprehensive library of posts from the original Salon Blog, and our successor site, world-o-crap.com (2006 to 2010).

Current posts can be found here.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Lileks Has Just Been Replaced On The Web, As Well

Here’s a taste of Steve Don’t Eat it:
I knew I was in trouble as soon as I opened the jar, and heard no reassuring vacuum seal. I must admit that made me nervous, but what are the odds of a dusty jar of warm pig skin going bad, right?

Lifting the lid revealed a weird sour smell, something akin to mild vinegar and stale meat. I almost want to say it was like a freshly douched pork chop. But I won’t. Why? Because I’m a fucking gentleman.

As I attempted to fish out a “good one,” I couldn’t help notice the alarming skin texture. For all those times I wondered what it would be like to gnaw on my grandmother’s thigh, I was about to find out.
It’s like a cross between Lilek’s Gallery of Regrettable Food and a test of the Emergency Broadcast System.  Enjoy.

7 Responses to “Lileks Has Just Been Replaced On The Web, As Well”

Great for dieters!
[mmmppphhhh]
[mmmppphhhh]
[mmmppphhhh]
[mmmppphhhh]
BBBLLLLLAAAAARRRFFFFFF!!!11!
[hkkktph]
[ughktph'
[hktph]
[ulph]
ah.
.
Damn it, scott! You made me lose my pig-tongues-in-beef-blood-sausage sammich! Now, I’ll have to make another one!
Steve is a strong man. Been a fan of his for ages. I think he’s run out of alarming food for SDEI tho.
Laughed so hard chocolate breast milk came out of my nose…….
i LOVE The Sneeze. Steve’s da man.
Steve really needs to find a less pedantic hobby.
This website makes me feel weird in ways that I didn’t realize existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment