The World O' Crap Archive

Welcome to the Collected World O' Crap, a comprehensive library of posts from the original Salon Blog, and our successor site, world-o-crap.com (2006 to 2010).

Current posts can be found here.

Friday, January 21, 2011

May 5, 2006 by scott


We’ve had some admirably unhinged submissions to the first annual Write Like a Wingnut contest, but there’s still time to rage on behalf of the machine. Deadline is this Sunday at midnight (PST). Three finalists will be announced on Monday, and then you, the World O’Crap reader will cast your vote for the winner. Balloting will be interrupted on Tuesday when Republican staffers cram into the hall outside screaming “Stop the fraud!” and “Let us in!” Voting will then resume, and the Supreme Court will annoint the winner on Wednesday. The prize is a prototype World O’Crap mug:
World O'Crap Signature Mug (not actually signed)
This diswasher safe beverage delivery system is lovingly machine crafted and anti-American made at our maquiladora in Laos.
AddThis

6 Responses to “What Do We Have for the Contestants, Johnny?”

Eerie, as I looking for a coffee cup right now, this very AM.!
Do you actually send that physcial mug to the winner, or do they just imagine the mug while drinking from a styroform cup in their hovel?
Why Hysterical! What a cynic you are! I think that level of mental acumen would get you swiftly booted off of Wingnut Island. To write like a wingnut, you have to pretend to be truly, truly stupid. Now me, I’m still looking for that cake and champagne. I just KNOW Mrs. Biscuitbarrel’s house is around here somewhere…..
what, my brother the governor has nothing to say about this? I demand a recount
I just vomited some unhinged wingnuttery in the contest. Buttery goodness!
ooooh ahhhhhh oooooh
Is there some kind of bribery guideline here? I could declare myself Regency and publish my own wingnuttery and run off 100,000 copies and call it a hit.
There could be some puppy chow in it for you S.Z….

No comments:

Post a Comment