The World O' Crap Archive

Welcome to the Collected World O' Crap, a comprehensive library of posts from the original Salon Blog, and our successor site, world-o-crap.com (2006 to 2010).

Current posts can be found here.

Monday, December 27, 2010

November 27, 2003 by s.z.


Happy Thanksgiving!
"Be Happy -- Go Lucky"
"Thanksgiving is a doleful day
For turkeys and the like.
But you will have a happy time
If you smoke Lucky Strikes."





And this Thanksgiving day is the perfect time for you to freak out at the farmer's market, jump into a wheelbarrow full of veggies, and make a Thelma and Louise-style escape from male oppression with a turkey. 
Yeah, this woman IS having a happy time.  I doubt Lucky's were all she smoked, though.
1:40:54 AM    



 Rush Learns to Cry
I did not know how to cry, I really did not know. I had not cried in 30 years, and I've been touched more than ever in my life because I finally have learned how to be.  I've learned how to let myself be touched, and I'm in the process of learning how to touch others - you know, in a personal way, and you all have no idea how instructive you are in showing me that way.
Um, with all of Rush's other legal troubles still unresolved, maybe this really isn't the time for Rush to learn how to touch others in, you know, a personal way.  Unless they're really discreet hookers.

And for a very funny look at Rush's days in rehab, check out Washing the Blog's coverage of One Flew Over the Limbaugh's Nest.

1:02:38 AM    

No comments:

Post a Comment