The World O' Crap Archive

Welcome to the Collected World O' Crap, a comprehensive library of posts from the original Salon Blog, and our successor site, world-o-crap.com (2006 to 2010).

Current posts can be found here.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Our Michelle Malkin.com Terrorism Alert for Today

Suspicious Container in Seattle Port, Terminal Evacuated (Updated: False Alarm)
Thank you for your attention.

5 Responses to “Our Michelle Malkin.com Terrorism Alert for Today”

*sigh*
Shamefully, I went to high school with Mary Katherine Ham.
Wolf! WOOOOOOOOLLLLFFFF!!1!1
Shamefully, I went to high school with Mary Katherine Ham.
I suppose it’s too much to hope that you accidentally brushed against her one day in the hall, had a Dead Zone-like vision of the future, and pre-emptively stuffed her in a locker?
I wish.
I had to suffer through Pre-Calc with her, though. I thought it was weird that she was a year behind, math-wise.
The full text read: “Terminal and many conservative bloggers evacuated.”
Ewww.

No comments:

Post a Comment