The World O' Crap Archive

Welcome to the Collected World O' Crap, a comprehensive library of posts from the original Salon Blog, and our successor site, world-o-crap.com (2006 to 2010).

Current posts can be found here.

Friday, January 21, 2011

April 16, 2006 by s.z.


HAPPY EASTER


My wish for you and yours is a bright, sunny day full of peace, hope, and chocolate.  And whatever your religious persuasion may happen to be, I hope that on this day you are able to experience the spirit of renewal, second chances, and burgeoning life that Easter is supposed to represent.

Later, I may be back to tell you some pet-related horror stories ("Get out!  The pee is coming from INSIDE THE HOUSE!").  But now I hope you will check out my post over at FiredogLake, "A Trip to the Bigot Buffet."  Jane was kind enough to invite me to contribute a post to the series about the bigotosphere, which really was gracious of her (Firedog Lake is one of the most popular blogs in the world for a reason).  I only wish I hadn't had the Tax, Pet, & Unexpected Visitor Day From Hell yesterday, and could have contributed a stronger effort.  But read it anyway, if you have nothing better to do -- it features our old friends Dr. Mike and Pastor Doug.  And maybe it will cure you of biting the heads off the chocolate bunnies.

10:28:15 AM   

No comments:

Post a Comment